Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!

This has been whirlwind week in the world of #natural hair. Lots of curl jealousy, envy, want  YT vids, post, and tweets going on. Started to write a blog about it but I think I said enough on Twitter (@googlemebabe) so I decided to pass. I didn't notice it was a problem or issue regarding the problem until the above social medias put it out there but it just takes me back to the jiggaboo vs. wannabee scene in School Daze between Type 3's vs. Type 4's...But I digress...today I plan to deep condition and maybe 2 strand twists. I've been holding out on 2 strand twisting because I don't have my staple twists products but I need to do something because my fro' is getting old. Hopefully I find my camera charger to post pics. Also considering permanent color since I didn't get the results I wanted with the Clairol Natural Instincts. Anyhoo off to do more relaxing...that I've been waiting for-for months now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment