Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 2 The Beginning

So its day 2 of my part time gig and so far so good. And most importantly SO refreshing. I missed being in a call center. No bullshit...at least for now. Right now I'm enjoying training and thinking about all the possibilities I will have with this new found money (aka new income). Had a really good day and I'm not looking forward to going back to my full-time job but I guess we have to do what we have to do sometimes. *crossing fingers* for a new FT job STAT! I don't know how much longer I can take of my current one. I swear they're trying to steal my soul SMDH yes I said it...my SOUL! I've lost so much of my creative juices and energy to be upbeat I'm just feeling run down. Im too damn young to feel run down. So before I wait it out another 20 years I'm going to do something about it. Wish me luck and pray for me.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment