Saturday, July 10, 2010

Natural Hair Confession I

Okay, so I messed up....I must confess this color has ruined my hair and I don't know what to do about it. Well truth of the matter I should've never colored my hair in the first place because I knew I didn't have time to take care of colored hair the way it should be taken care of. Well I didn't know. I thought I would start taking care of it how it should be once I colored it but things change. *le sigh* So impulsive me colored my hair and it seems to be breaking or shedding (I really can't figure out which one its doing) and don't feel like figuring out what its doing but one of the two and Im ready to chop it off....AGAIN! I've come to the conclusion that I'm not into long hair, I don't think I want long hair, and it's so much easier to take care of a TWA then when its in that in between stage. I guess that's why I never had a problem in cutting my hair repeatedly over the years while I was permed. I don't what Im going to do. My hair is dry, tangled, I thought I had a loc in the back LOL but I haven't detangled or deep conditioned *bad me* seriously in probably a month now. I can finally see why people stop wearing wash n go's and fro's once they reach a certain length...it wreaks havoc on hair! I remember thinking when my hair was that length that I would just continue to wear my fro but have a huge one. Boy oh boy was I wrong! I have so many fairy knots its ridiculous.  I'm getting frustrated and bored. Some days I even think about cutting and relaxing once again. Guess I'll post again when I find a solution. I wonder if anybody else went through this during that in between length stage?

No comments:

Post a Comment